Re: gthumb: can you view exif data?

Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak wrote:

I'm investigating gthumb/libexif oddities.

Can anyone here view exif data whith gthumb on FC5? That is, do you see an "Exif" tab whem running File > Properties on a jpeg image with embedded exif tags?

Yes, I can see the "Exif" tab here using gThumb on FC5. The info also shows up in Nautilus in the context menu/Properties/Images tab.

2.6.17-1.2187_FC5
gthumb-2.7.7-1
libexif-0.6.12-3.2.1

hth

-flp

--

Music: http://www.myspace.com/acidredux

Links: http://del.icio.us/furlan

Home:  http://flprim.us/index.html

"Play--more than piety, more than charity or vigilance--is what allows human beings to transcend evil."
-- Tom Robbins (Jitterbug Perfume)