Re: gthumb: can you view exif data?

magicus wrote:
Can anyone here view exif data whith gthumb on FC5? That is, do you see an "Exif" tab whem running File > Properties on a jpeg image with embedded exif tags?

Yes, I can see the "Exif" tab here using gThumb on FC5. The info also shows up in Nautilus in the context menu/Properties/Images tab.

Thanks. I seem to have messed up libraries, somehow.

- Mike