NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 Linux Driver

I put a new NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 128meg AGP 8X video card in one of my
systems running Fedora Core 5. I use the NVIDIA drivers that come with
Fedora.

Occasionally the screen will freeze, not very often, maybe once a week,
but am thinking it's the driver.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this condition with NVIDIA?

Is there a better NVIDIA repository that is compatible with Fedora Core
5?

I've done extensive debugging on all the other hardware components and
can't find the problem.

erich

http://ComputerPerceptions.com