Re: fc6, aiglx and nvidia

Hi,

> Is fc6 ready for aiglx with nvidia closed source drivers ?
> I read that new beta version of this driver is out (1.0-9625).

Yes, I have this running on two systems on current rawhide.

Follow the instructions in the nvidia-Linux forum, then it works. Do not
install aiglx.

Yout need to add the Enable...ARGB... option to your x.org.

Compiz is still a little buggy. Sometime it helps to dis- and then
reenable the 3d desktop effects via preferences.

cu romal