epatec boot pxe problem

Rick Stevens rstevens at internap.com
Wed Apr 4 21:42:11 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 23:06 +0200, roland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have bought Epatecs workstations 3800 and connected them to an
> installation of K12Ltsp-fedora.
> While booting with PXE I get the message
>
> usv-b-uhci c:V1.275:USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
> ehci_hcd 00:103: VIA Technologies, Inc USB 2.0
>
> And booting stops.
>
> Does anybody knows what is going on. On the same port an Epatec 2300 works
> fine.

Looks like it's trying to boot from the hard drive or USB rather than
the network.  Make sure the BIOS tries to boot PXE first.

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens at internap.com -
-     The trouble with troubleshooting is that trouble sometimes     -
-                             shoots back.                           -