smart package manager upchucking

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Mon Apr 2 05:21:31 UTC 2007

On Mon April 2 2007, Gene Heskett wrote:

> I've had it scrambled several times, usually from pushing yumex to do
> something before it was done with the last operation.  Its a bit touchy
> that way...

One other thing that hasn't been mentioned - I once encountered some strange
issues with Smart after some updates - I can't remember exactly what the
messages were, but the effect was strange failures. I ended up removing it
entirely, and then re-installing it; this was after using all the rpm tricks
to clean up the database and so forth. It came right to life after the
re-install...

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA