Abiword Printing Problem

Brian Chadwick brianchad at westnet.com.au
Tue Apr 3 03:20:14 UTC 2007

Hi, I am using Abiword on FC6, with cups driving a Kyocera FS-1010
Postscript Printer.

When I write a document on Abiword, and then use Print Preview, the
document looks correct for printing. When printed however, the document
is moved down the page, with excessive whitespace above the beginning of
the document, and not in accordance with the Page Setup margins.

If I save the document in Word 97 format, and then reprint it using
OpenOfficeOrg Writer, the top margin is correct.

I have looked through all possible margin settings and previous mailing
list posts and cannot find any reference to this problem.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Brian