Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Apr 3 21:30:01 UTC 2007

Al Graziano wrote:
> Thanks Todd,

No problem.

> I got the exact same packages from ATrpms, and I have noticed that
> putting the required dependencis int he modprobe.con file to launch
> the regulatory daemon is enough.

At some point in the past that was giving me grief at boot time and I
ended up creating an init script to start the daemon (taken from the
FreshRPMS package).  But if it's working, don't mess with it. :)

> Incidentally, do you know how to replace the driver associated to a
> PCMCIA card and where that association is maintained. It used to be
> in the /etc/pcmcia.conf but it doens't seem to work anymore.

Sorry, I don't.  I don't have any experience with pcmcia cards at all.

Only enemies speak the truth. Friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught
in the web of duty.
    -- Stephen King