Info on options to yumdownloader

Ahmed A ahmedcali at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 22:05:15 UTC 2007

Hello,

Thank you for your explanation.

My understanding from reading the instructions in the
link, following the steps mentioned will only get the
kernel source for the currently-running kernel.  So,
why would yumdownloader get the latest kernel source,
unless there is an error in the instructions?

So, if I want to get the source for 2.6.18.., and not
the latest kernel (2.6.2-0...), what are the options I
should provide to yumdownloader.

Thank you,
Ahmed.

"http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/RELEASE-NOTES-en_US.html"