OO 2.2 for FC4 RPM ?

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Apr 5 15:43:44 UTC 2007

Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 04:56:30PM +0100, Jonathan Allen wrote:
>> Well, I need this working in the next week or two, so waiting for FC7 full
>> release isn't an option and - frankly - I don't have the time in the short
>> term to take the FC7T3 upgrade in case it doesn't work and I have to spend
>> time reloading significant amount of disk.
>
> Do you have the time to reinstall your entire system if it's compromised due
> to one of the unpatched root exploits in FC4?

I tried the upgrade FC4 > FC6 and decided to do a clean install.  Took a
full day for the upgrade.  I am waiting for FC7 for my other FC4 machines.

I for one would try the OOo rpm's from OpenOffice download site.  Going
to try this weekend on my home FC4 machines.
--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.