fc6 install questions

Casey Stamper casey.stamper at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 06:58:49 UTC 2007

This is a bug in Anaconda. There are several different ways of fixing the
problem but the easiest one I found is to start the install process again
and at the boot: prompt, type "linux i686" - then choose upgrade from the
resulting menus. It takes almost no time at all and is very easy and
probably your best option since you just installed. I just did the same
thing last night on my LT.