view function of bind 9

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Fri Apr 6 07:40:44 UTC 2007

Hello Tim,

There are two of DNS Server machines ( Mater and Salve ).
So, I need to config the DNS ( include the view function and Master /
Salve ) as the following ( SURE ) :

1, Transfer Master Internal Zone file to Salve Internal Zone.
2, Transfer Master External Zone file to Salve External Zone.

Do you think may it to do the following :

1, Transfer Master Internal Zone file to Salve External Zone.
2, Transfer Master External Zone file to Salve Internal Zone.

PS : Internal Zone use Private IP ( For Clients ) , External Zone use Public ( For Internet Servers ), right ?