Spell Checking 'trouble' words??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sun Apr 8 16:02:21 UTC 2007

Hi Ed and Mathew;

Looked at both your recommended sites.  I find grammar checkers, at lest
the M$ variety, annoying.

On Sun, 2007-04-08 at 12:01 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
[snip]
> > I am not a good typist and have fallen into bad habits -- so it would be
> > nice to have a facility that would allow me to add and remove 'trouble'
> > words to a list as my habits change.
> >
> > As anyone heard of such a program or fix or hack??

I was just thinking, when I wrote the original post, that for what I
need, since my spellchecker is always automatically on, that the
spellchecker might be able to always mark certain 'trouble' words as
misspelled.  The usual spell check options of ignore and change would be
sufficient to remind me to double check my sentence.

I wanted something that I could use to break me of some bad typing
habits -- the grammar I already know.

Well, it was late night wishful thinking, so I'll drop the subject.

--
Regards Bill