Partition of /boot of FC System

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Apr 9 14:45:58 UTC 2007

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 21:27:22 +0800,
  edwardspl at ita.org.mo wrote:

> 1, I just found the Grub can't be booted ( one of HDs ) .

The normal fedora install only puts grub on one of the drives. You can manually
install it on both. There was an example posted to the list earlier about
how to use the device command to install it so that it thinks it is the
only HD (so that booting off the second hard drive will work after the first
hard drive has been removed).

> 2, Sorry, don't quite understanding your means...

The short answer is that raid 1 is the only kind of raid you can use for
/boot .