Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

linuxmaillists at charter.net linuxmaillists at charter.net
Tue Apr 10 05:08:17 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 10 April 2007, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> > I suppose it is but that wasn't my intent.
>
> Haha, I wouldn't have guessed.
>
> --
> Fedora Core 6 and proud

I just very frustrated because I had found out about it
after the project was done and Fedora/yum had re-installed
the FC version 3 times before I figured out how to keep it
from happening.  I wasn't blaming or trying to be
inflammatory I was just venting and it was interpreted
wrong which is unfortunate.  I just wanted to know and
still do if there is any more software on the distro that
is missing functionality.  If there is I will replace it
with the original.  I am not afraid of the cock roaches.

--
If the word following begins with
a vowel, the word you want is...