Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

Sebastian Gurovich sebas0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:59:49 UTC 2007

I also got hit by the fedora OO stripping or omission or whatever.
Couldn't work out what was going on. It frustrated me thinking
something was wrong with my machine/installation. Would be good if the
legal team told the developers who could inform the packagemanagers to
tell the end users.
Good on you linuxmalllist for helping make a better community.

BTW what do you mean by cockroaches?