getting file sharing and printer sharing to work

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Tue Apr 10 13:55:24 UTC 2007

Hello there,

My father accidentially deleted the lancer for File Sharing off his desktop and I want to set up file sharing from a Linux and Windows box.  Also how would one go about setting up printer sharing?  My father has the Hp5500 series with Hplip installed.  Thanks much.

Scott
We at Pilotalk hope you have a very nice week.

Web Administrator Pilotalk 9159 Deer Ave. Box 15 Margie, MN 56658-9001 Email: Webadmin at Pilotalk.com
Please visit our site at: