Fedora/RH policies sometimes suck

Yan Li elliot.li.tech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 02:54:46 UTC 2007

Agree.  Fedora has it's own policy and we love it as long as most of
its parts work well.  And I replace the parts that I dislike.  I'm
using official OO 2.2 and Swiftfox (don't like that Pango thing with
FC Firefox) on FC6.  They works very well.  That's why free software
rocks.  For Windows you just have no way to replace or get rid of most
parts of the system.

--
Sincerely yours,

Li, Yan