[OT] Re: Tux 500

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Wed Apr 11 14:52:43 UTC 2007

Around 03:33pm on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 (UK time), jim tate scrawled:

> I know this is not the place to post this , but this is very important

Then why did you feel the need to post it here?

> for the Linux community to see.

And if anyone wants to send me money to paint Linux (well actually
GNU/Linux) on the side of my car, let me know and I'll tell you the
details of the Nigerian bank account which you can transfer money to.

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 15:50:18 up 21 days, 19:08,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.05, 0.01