Problems with postfix

Zahn Daltocli daltocli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 11:59:43 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've recently been trying to follow a setup guide for postfix+mysql
support with fedora core 6.

I have no problems downloading the SRPM, unpacking, etc. Edited
postfix.spec just fine and changed the mysql variable from 0 to 1.

However the problem occurs when running rpmbuild -bb
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS/postfix.spec.  I get lots of warning, which I was
told to ignore, but the build ultimately exits without building the new RPM.

Anyone else has this problem and know how to circumvent it?

Cheers,
*~ Zahn Daltocli*