atrpms and livna ?

Adam Hough adam at gradientzero.com
Sat Apr 14 14:27:42 UTC 2007

I would suggest installing yum-priorities if you want multiple third
party repositories enabled at the same time.  After you install the
plugin, you will need to edit each repo file and add a "priority=X" to
the repo file.  All repos get a default priority of 99 which is the
lowest priority.  I would suggest make the fedora repoes and extra repo
have a priority of 1 and then assigning priorities to the other repos.

I have livna, freshrpms, and dries enabled on my fedora machines.  So
far I have not had any issues with package conflicts or one repo over
updating packages over another repo.