Can't recognize Ext2 CDs

Deboo ^ knowledgeful at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:09:14 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a couple of CDs which were written on a linux machine a few
months or an year ago.

I wish to access them and copy the reqd. data on another CDs but am
unable to do so. Is it possible somehow to access the ext2 partition
CDs on Windows?

I tried using some tools that read ext2 partitions in windows but they
can't recognize the CDs since windows doesn't recognize them.

I'm able to see the CDs fine when booting using the dsl linux. But the
problem is the PC isn't mine where I am so I can't copy these to the
hard disk as the hdd partitions are NTFS.

Please give a solution someone.

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.