Fedora core 6 on iSeries 800

Gonzalo Aguilera gaguilera at diputacionavila.es
Mon Apr 16 06:41:11 UTC 2007

Hi

I you read Fedora Core Release Notes
(http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/6/i386/os/RELEASE-N
OTES-en_US.html) you will find that:  Fedora Core 6 also supports IBM
pSeries, IBM iSeries, IBM RS/6000, Genesi Pegasos II, and IBM Cell Broadband
Engine machines.

I was able to install it, the only issue I found is after rebooting. I
suppose that somebody has tested it, kenel boots fine to install. ¿Do you
know any other place to ask?

Thanks.