format logwatch reports as html [Solved]

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 16 23:42:32 UTC 2007

Tony Nelson:
>>> /usr/sbin/logwatch --help

Claude Jones:
>> Thanks for that, but, the switch doesn't work - I did a search
>> on 'header.html' but it only produced hits in other programs' folders
>>
>> logwatch --output html
>> Can not open HTML Header at
>> /usr/share/logwatch/default.conf/html/header.html: No such file or
>> directory

> Found a newer version in rawhide and restored the functionality

I'd imagine that that header.html was just a template for what you want
to go before the report details, and that you could just have written
one yourself.  Just for the sake of curiosity, what is in that file from
the rawhide version?

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.