[Fedora] Re: Failover setup

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Apr 17 20:09:27 UTC 2007

Rick Stevens wrote:
> You still have a single point of failure
> (the Linux box), but you have redundant broadband links.

    Guys, the problem isn't the lines going down.  We have a Cisco
router handling two T1s coming in and it does just fine whenever some
idiot contractor decides to slice a cable somewhere in town.  That's not
where my problem is.  My problem is the firewall that sits between the
Cisco and our internal network.  That's what I'm trying to figure out
some kind of failover setup.

--
W | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6