mail test

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Tue Apr 17 20:51:43 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 22:14, Martin Marques wrote:
> Is something wrong with this list? I'm not getting mail.

It may be worth looking at your options on the mailing list. Sometimes if mail
has been bounced a few times the mailing list will stop sending it.

One of the options is to temporarily suspend mail from the list being sent to
you, and you may find that is set to disabled. This is how it looks on the
mailing list site. On the right are options to enable/disable delivery of
mail.

Mail delivery

 Set this option to Enabled to receive messages posted to this mailing list.
Set it to Disabled if you want to stay subscribed, but don't want mail
delivered to you for a while (e.g. you're going on vacation). If you disable
mail delivery, don't forget to re-enable it when you come back; it will not
be automatically re-enabled.

You should have a monthly redhat (fedora) reminder of your password,etc, and
you can get to your options from one of the links on this.

Hope you get it fixed.

Nigel.