Fedora Core 6 Update web site

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Apr 19 00:44:59 UTC 2007

Lux Zhang wrote:
> Hi
> I like to check the update details on
>

>   Fedora Core 6 Update at http://fedoranews.org/cms/FC6
>

> It seems this web site hasn't updated for weekes. Anyone know s why or
> where to look for rpm update details?

Did you read their statement on their homepage?

FedoraNEWS.ORG is a non-commercial, non-profit organization to serve Fedora
Community with useful and helpful information.  It is not sponsored by Red
Hat but privately funded by Linux enthusiasts like you.  The goal of
FedoraNEWS.ORG is to create a public community news information site for
Fedora Users.

In other words, ask them.....

Run "yum check-update" to see what updates are available for your system.

--
It's a good thing we don't get all the government we pay for.