Curious kmail question

linuxmaillists at charter.net linuxmaillists at charter.net
Thu Apr 19 03:58:00 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 18 April 2007, Anne Wilson wrote:

> What makes you believe that kmail is not being developed
> or maintained?  I haven't seen many new features lately,
> but then it's hard to think what new features would be
> really useful.  Certainly small improvements and response
> to bug reports do happen all the time.  They may not
> always be as fast as we'd like, but then this is OSS.
> Not everyone can work full-time on development.  I don't
> know how many kde people are full-time, or even if any
> are.
>
> Anne

I saw a small but obvious change in Kmail recently from one
of the updates in the last 3 or 4 weeks.  The default
starting point for replying to an e-mail use to be at the
top.  Now it defaults to the bottom of the quote and above
your signature.  I was one of those that had suggested that
on the KDE-PIM site as was suggested from the kde-pim mail
list.  There must have been enough of us that suggested it
for it to happen.

--
If the word following begins with
a vowel, the word you want is...