Why most run Microsoft, not RedHat

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 10:54:25 UTC 2007

Ed Greshko wrote:
> I just wonder if anyone has noticed that the OP has not said anything since
> first posting.  Ever get the feeling you've been baited?

It does give one a chance to vent their frustrations with OS versions
that have strange problems. It does look like several messages were sent
as bait and are spawning two separate threads. Fortunately good ideas
are presented within both spawned threads.

At least I can try some of the helpful hints from these baited threads
from knowledgeable people from both camps and those impartial to any
particular OS.

Jim

--
The way to make a small fortune in the commodities market is to start
with a large fortune.