Thunderbird (or generic) hotkeys?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:48:09 UTC 2007

I'm using thunderbird email mostly because it works the same across
Linux, windows and mac versions and I can alternate platforms accessing
the same set of IMAP mailboxes easily.  However I miss one thing from
Evolution - the ability to jump between reverse timestamp sorting (my
usual reading mode) to a threaded view and back with hotkeys. On the Mac
I was able to add hotkeys to the view/sort/threaded and unthreaded menu
options with the generic system keyboard setup which can handle
application specific mappings.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this
on the Linux or windows versions?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com