Claws-Mail: a fantastic mail client

Jorge Luis Gonzalez lists at jorge.cc
Sat Apr 21 15:15:15 UTC 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 11:44:18PM -0400, Mail List wrote:
> I tried it briefly - did not see any html composing capability - and even
> after installing the pgp plugin I did not see how to sign/encrypt using
> it ... it is fast tho.

I don't think I've ever sent a piece of HTML mail--I know I haven't
done so from Claws Mail--so I won't venture an answer to your first
question.  I'd be interested to know if the developers were trying to
enforce a text-only policy.  I know it renders HTML mail just fine,
either internally or using Dillo.

As to your second question, with the proper plugins, Claws Mail has
PGP handling on a par with Enigmail or any other privacy-enabled mail
client I've used.  Signing and encrypting are accomplished by
selecting check boxes.

Cheers,

	JL
--