Here we go again -- printer not working ??

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sun Apr 22 17:19:50 UTC 2007

Hi;

I have a HP psc 1315 attached to my FC6.  I have all upgrades as of this
morning.
I tried to print a simple *.txt document through gedit and OOo Writer
with no response.  The job is in the queue; gedit job shows document as
'unknown'; the OOo job shows the proper document name but does not
process. Printer is set to go; no flashing warning lights; paper
inserted; relatively new ink cartridges.  Printed fine a couple of days
ago.  Printer works in WindowsXP.

Command line printing (~]$ lp
'/home/bill/Desktop/Docs/Stuff/BugInstall') fails to print as well.
Message: request id is psc_1310_series_-143 (1 file(s)).

What now ??

--
Regards Bill