BIND Woes A Second Thought

Mike Dwiggins mike at azdwiggins.com
Mon Apr 23 06:13:22 UTC 2007

Sounds about right, my generation di not want to be accused of  being
pedants so we (or our previous generation) made up a new word.  Meaning
of pendantic stays the same "Not trying to be an asshole but, making a
point here!"

Mike

PS

This whole discussion goes to the heart of my post.  I am not trying to
be an asshole, just telling someone that they ain't helping the discussion!

Mike