Desktop Effects

Jan Welker jan.welker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:09:18 UTC 2007

I checked my xorg.conf. The resolution is configured properly (1024x768). I
also figured out that this only happens, if the width of the window is as
big as the screen or bigger. The hight doesn't cause the problem.
I already had the same problem with other Linux distributions on the same
laptop and couldn't find a solution.

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jan