BIND Woes

Mike Dwiggins mike at azdwiggins.com
Tue Apr 24 04:05:54 UTC 2007

Thanks Rick,

What is driving me nuts is that I have a RHEL 4 ES box running right
beside the FC 6 box.

The RHEL is functioning quite well, as a point of fact it is the server
that this mail application is running on.

What the difference in RHEL 4 and FC 6 that a nameserver works perfectly
on one and not at all on the other with the same bind setup is
frustrating beyond belief.

Thank God I have never run into this with the Cisco stuff I normally
work with.

I am just so fed up with Microsoft at work and wiith their support
attitude that making FC 6 work has become something of a crusade with me.

Again Thanks

Mike Dwiggins