ATRPMS dependencies conflict

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Apr 24 15:25:23 UTC 2007

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 04:19:52PM +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I am having the following dependencies problem with ATRPMS update:
>
> «Transaction Check Error:
>  file /usr/lib/libmp3lame.so.0.0.0 from install of
> libmp3lame0-3.97-15.fc6.at conflicts with file from package
> libmp3lame-3.96.1-4
>
> Error Summary»
>
> Any ideas?

you probably used selective/partial upgrading, e.g. used enablerepo=,
protectbase, priorities, weighing or whatever the filtering technology
calls itself.

If not file a bug against bugzilla.atrpms.net with some more details
like yum config (or whatever devsolver sou used) and the full
interaction log, e..g both the command you used and all the output you
received, not only the summary.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net