whats with this love of kaffiene?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Apr 26 04:30:55 UTC 2007

Gene,

> But I have to ask again, where in tuncket are the docs on this stuff?  Why do
> Ric and I, and lots of others by inference, have to hit the end of our rope
> and blow up using 3 and 4 letter words before info such as this is made
> available?

Dare I say this is "normal"?  Speaking in generalities, developers don't
enjoy doing documentation.  Also, generally speaking, developers make poor
documenters.

I worked for a company that transitioned from a hardware company to more of
an integration and software company.  The demographics of the company
remained largely the same.  i.e. Mostly engineers and techies.  The result,
good software, horrendous documentation.  And, these folks were paid.