FC6 x86_64 anaconda hangs on Dell XPS/Dimension 600 with nVidia RAID ("nodmraid" workaround)

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 11:07:02 UTC 2007

> Hope this is useful.  If I should provide more information,
> please let me know.
>
>     Stuart Levy

The information to me reads like  a great diagnostic of problem and
temporary solution. This bug sounds like it was mentioned on the test
list and a bug was filed. I did not follow this issue but I believe I
read messages that it was resolved for FC7.

You might want to check bugzilla for similar issues and add the
information to the report.

Jim