live F7 test4

Tanguy Eric eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Sat Apr 28 09:40:44 UTC 2007

I just download the i386 gnome live version and it works fine. Mainly my
wireless ralink card work out of the box with networkmanager. I just try
it with broadcast and without security (wpa or wep) without broadcast it
can't associate. There is a lot of error messages in dmesg but it works
fine.
My main question is about mp3 and fluendo codec. I believed that when
you try to play a mp3 file something say to you some disclaimer and help
you to install free fluendo mp3 plugin but i found nothing. When i
installed this plugin i had to run a selinux command (chcon) to make it
usuable by totem. It's a shame.
Apart this, it's a beautifull system which works very fine and with
great improvements.
Thanks

Eric