nVidia drivers and TV-OUT

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 29 10:53:06 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-29 at 20:35 +1000, Andrew wrote:
> What are nVidia taking?

Your money, when you bought some of their hardware.

> They are giving everything necessary to use their cards on Linux
> but not have to pay money for the drivers.

Not when it doesn't work, and see the above.

And when it doesn't work, your only recourse is to buy another card.
Are you going to risk buying another one from them that mightn't work,
or go for something from somewhere else.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.