problem with 1680x1050 resolution

Phil plabonte at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:02:28 UTC 2007

Thanks for your help.. however I have had too many problems with Fedora
recently for fundamentally easy things and Ubuntu was no better... I know
there are fixes for these issues but I just do not have the time to spend
two days trying to get my 22" monitor to work...when in Windows it works in
about 15 seconds... I will keep using Fedora however it will be in a VM
machine under windows for now...