Home Lan with D-Link DI-604

Carlos Alberto Alves drcaa at predialnet.com.br
Sun Apr 29 22:06:02 UTC 2007

Hi people!
I would like to see your opinion on this matter. I am running a home lan
with two computers, one ASUS MB K8-VX SE and another K8-VX, both onboard
lan, FC6 and a radio connection with a D-Link DI-604 broadband ethernet
router. Both computers can access internet at the same time smoothly,
but they cannot see each other's shared folders. NETFS, Network, NFS,
NFSLOCK and PORTMAP services are all up and running. Even if I disable
guarddog firewall on both computers, I still cannot see shared folders.
Any hints on how to setup NFS???
* Carlos Alberto Alves                       *
* Rio de Janeiro, Brazil                     *
* mailto:drcaa at predialnet.com.br             *