New Kernel still bad

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Aug 1 11:30:22 UTC 2007

	Yesterday I yummed the updates and they included removing the last
updated kernel and installed a new one called 2.6.22.1-33.fc7
which I hoped is better than the one it replaced.

	So I stuck my trusty 2 GB USB storage device into a USB port and the
Hard Drive moved but the firewire things just didn't do the normal
things. I got no listing of the files on it and no symbol on my desktop
that shows it is mounted. I will stay with the new kernel today and see
if I can find other things that stopped working.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User