Setting up KVM?

Stanczak Group justin at stanczakgroup.com
Thu Aug 2 16:01:53 UTC 2007

Question? After starting my install I switch to the monitor and type
"info kqemu". I get this "kqemu support: not compiled" as output. Why? I
have the module loaded. Here's my lsmod output:
kvm_intel              29777  0
kvm                    75033  1 kvm_intel

Do I need something else for this to work? I've used both qemu-kvm and
qemu. Here's my command line to start the install:

qemu-kvm -hda /data/winxp1.img -cdrom /data/winxp.iso -soundhw es1370 -m
256 -boot d -usb -usbdevice tablet

--
Justin Stanczak
Stanczak Group