LDAP User Manager

Per Qvindesland per at qvtech.cc
Mon Aug 6 07:08:01 UTC 2007

Hello Ed,

Normally I would agree with you, but in this instance I don't you see this
specific password manager apparently allows to syncronize usermanagement over
multiple machines and domains, even do this is a closed source product it
still becomes really interesting for me since it's 1. for free (limited in
free version from what I understand) and b it could save a crap load of work,
but to setup something like this just for a test will take me a couple of
days even on a small scale so it would have been cool to hear if someone has
been giving it a try.

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland