If you can't beat 'em, join 'em [was: Backup using rsync]

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Aug 7 10:59:29 UTC 2007

Around 11:51am on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

> 	I think a few weeks ago you threatened me with the fact that you
> 	were going to delete all mail from me. I wish you would go ahead with that
> threat.

I threatened no such thing, nor should I need to do it.  Your postings
like this are off topic and not meant for a list like this.

--

 Play Champions - my free football predictions game at:
 	http://www.stevesearle.com/champs/about.html

 11:58:13 up 2 days, 22 min,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.14, 0.09