ssh

tony.chamberlain at lemko.com tony.chamberlain at lemko.com
Wed Aug 8 16:03:17 UTC 2007

Thanks for the help with the previous question.

Another question re ssh/scp

sometimes I so an ssh or scp and I get

 The authenticity of host '10.0.3.15 (10.0.3.15)' can't be established.
 RSA key fingerprint is d5:96:93:4e:6a:af:c0:11:ef:ef:f5:dd:7a:63:56:8a.
 Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

which can be annoying buts is answerable. However, I want to set up some batch
SCPs where I won't be able to answer this question. Do you know how I can do
that? Have it automatically answer yes. And for the machines where I am not able
to do loingless SSH (I don't have an entry in authorized_keys) I would like it to
just return instead of waiting for input.

Any ideas?