a couple questions about virtual hosts in Apache

Scott sberry at northlc.com
Wed Aug 8 21:21:12 UTC 2007

Hi Tim,
Thanks for coming to the rescue grin!
Well they say to put a wild card in the example that they give in the Apache
book but that is no problem to change.  I also do have a NameVirtualHost.
here is what it looks like.

NameVirtualHost *:80

What I am hoping to see here is the index.php file from my Content
Management System and I am not seeing that at all.  I think once I get one
NameVirtualHost and VirtualHost down then I will be able to do others.  Just
wondering I want to also make virtual hosts for bugzilla, svn, and mailman.
Do I just use the knowledge that I gathered from this to make them virtually
too?  Also does a NameVirtualHost block need to be specified any time I use
a different port?  For example, I might want Bugzilla on port 8080?

Scott