F6C800-UNV Belkin UPS?

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 9 16:10:16 UTC 2007

Andre Robatino (arobatino) wrote:
> Quote:
> I think I recall that Fedora Linux also had an application to
> interface
> with a UPS?
> yum install nut nut-client
>
>   It took me a few hours to figure out how to configure, but has the
> advantage that it works with many different brands of UPS.  If you
> have an APC UPS, there's apcupsd which is easier to configure.

I have used apcupsd and I would like a GUI to monitor the data over
time.  I had a weird power issue and I was taking the log reports and
making graphs from them.

At present I am using Power manager on my FC6 machine at work for a GUI.
  No graphs though.

--
Due to the move to Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.