Cups works - What about UDEV? (Both USB and LPT printer problems)

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Aug 9 22:32:50 UTC 2007

We know this problem is not CUPS fault. It is obvious the deflection was
  caused by udev elimination of exceptions. The exceptions were
reintroduced so now parallel printers work again.

I see mention that USB auto mounting is being discussed. Out of my own
curiosity, did the USB flash problem also get fixed?

Just trying to decipher the conversation which maintains the same
subject title for a problem caused by udev.

Jim

--
He who slings mud generally loses ground.
		-- Adlai Stevenson